There are some great trails around our area!
The Southwell & Nottingham Open Churches Project have a range of Church Trails:
- Nottinghamshire Churches The Old Great North Road Trail
- Robin Hood Churches Trail
- Nottinghamshire Churches Medieval Stained Glass Trail
- Nottinghamshire Churches Mining Heritage Trail
- Nottinghamshire Churches ‘Top Trumps’ Trail
Heritage Inspired!, South Yorkshire’s Faith Tourism Initiative, created a Pilgrims’ Scenic Drive Trail.
Experience Nottinghamshire have some interesting county trails:
And you find out more about the Mayflower Pilgrims with Experience Nottinghamshire and:
If you would like a guide:
Pilgrims & Prophets offer guided tours on the unique Christian heritage of the area in and around Bassetlaw.
As we learn about more our heritage stories, we plan to add to this list of things to do and see in and around Bassetlaw.